Temporary Holiday Accommodation
- Deposit of 30% non refundable is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 14 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
- Cancellation if caused by the client, money paid is not refundable unless the house is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
- The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay; bond may apply.
- Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10am by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Loss – the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.