one38 is a stylish executive villa located in North Fremantle, just a stroll away from a beautiful stretch of the Swan River and close to some of Perth’s great beaches.
It is practically on the door step of such great venues as the relaxed fine dining of Harvest Restaurant, the casual elegance of Mrs Brown’s Wine Bar and the delicious gourmet burgers of Flipside. A little further afield, but still within walking distance, are other cafes and restaurants such as The Left Bank, Salt on Sea, George St Bistro, The Red Herring, The Trade Winds and more.
one38 provides it’s guests the convenience of being close to Fremantle yet with the seclusion that North Freo has to offer. Suitable for the business person or a holidaying couple, one38 offers the perfect place to unwind after a busy, or not so busy, day. It is an ideal base for exploring historic Fremantle, Cottesloe, Perth and beyond and is conveniently close to public transport so trips need not involve the car.
The entire villa is newly renovated with beautiful furniture, high quality fittings and appliances. Some of the features include
- Modern kitchen with induction cook top, Miele oven, plate warmer and dishwasher
- Home entertainment system with LCD TV and iPod dock
- Wireless Internet
- Stylish bathroom with spa bath
- Spacious bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- King size bed with European latex mattress and high quality linen
- Reverse cycle air-condition for cooling and heating
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Spacious private front court yard
- Secure under cover parking with remote controlled access
- Alarm system
If our one bedroom apartment is too small for you and your family then please have a look at Fremantle Beach Accommodation for other short term accommodation options just around the corner from one38.